Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who's Hiding in the Forest?

I was feeling crafty last night, so I whipped out my supplies and made some tabletop Christmas trees.  I love the 'Charlie Brown' look of these little trees, set into the small galvanized buckets and topped with floral moss.



I fluffed each tree, preparing to pack them up and take them to my antique booth later today.  As I took these photos, I noticed that I had company.  Do you see her?



Alice was hiding in the 'forest'.



Sweet Alice.



I'm meeting up with my mom this afternoon, and she is going to keep me company while I set up the first load of items in my new booth!  Expect that I will take LOTS of photos and, of course, I will share them as soon as I can.

8 comments:

  1. Cute trees, sweet Alice and enjoy setting up your booth!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seeeeee you, Alice. You can't hide from us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sweet Alice is right. And your little trees are too cute. I can't wait to see your booth all set up!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, Inspector Alice! She's checking out your trees for your booth! I can't wait to see pics of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Alice! I'm ready for the photos! Take lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck setting up your booth. How sweet of you to put up a Christmas tree just for the cat! (At least that's what she thinks!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your booth! Did you at least leave Alice one of "her" trees?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails