Monday, January 30, 2012

Caleb says, "Thank You, Everybody."

This week's Parents Magazine cutest kid photo contest is over.  Despite the overwhelming support that Caleb received from all of you here and on Facebook, he didn't win.  Drat!!  He finished in 47th place, which is WAY ahead of his original position of #460.  Thank you, all of you, for indulging me this past week ... Caleb and I really appreciate your votes.

Even though he didn't win the contest, we all know that he really is the cutest baby on the planet.  In evidence, I submit this recent post-bathtime photo.



I rest my case.

10 comments:

  1. Now I WANT an after bath towel like Caleb's! That is just adorable and I would demand a re-count of the votes. I'm just SURE he won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute. He still looks like a winner to me! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he should have won...just look at that adorable face!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't mean Caleb isn't the cutest, simply that the winner has more internet-savvy friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable~ look at them precious eyes~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. We demand recount!!!!!!!

    Too cute for words.

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable little face...and he just might be the cutest little baby on the planet....next to my grandbabies!! ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails