Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Special Little Guy's Birthday Present

Our grandson Caleb turns three today.  Has it really been three years since he was born?  



Our present from Granddad and me is a Super Caleb hooded towel.  I made it last week while I was in the midst of my sewing frenzy, out of a bath towel and three hand towels ... one hand towel for the hood and two for the applique.  



Never made one of these before, and I'm psyched about how it turned out because I was pretty much making it up as I went along.  I hope it fits and looks okay, since I didn't have a little kid on hand to use as a fit model while I was making it.  Either way, I know that he is going to love it. 

Happy Sunday, Everyone ... and Go Redskins!!

6 comments:

  1. Great gift for Caleb, and, I will add, Go Packers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that turned out awesome!! He's gonna love it! Go Broncos!!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most perfect gift that there is no doubt he will LOVE!!!

    And yes, Go Redskins!! A good effort today, but those mistakes at the end... Well, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DID a FANTASTIC job for winging it. Caleb will love this.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super ~ Happy Birthday wishes for Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun gift. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails