Thursday, May 2, 2013

Words of Encouragement

This quote says it all ...

 
 
The fact that this is from Audrey Hepburn makes it even better.  (love her!!)
 
My garden is a neglected mess, but I believe that I will be here for enough tomorrows to try to bring it into better condition.  I have two very special people coming to visit in the next couple of weeks, and I am trying not to work myself into a froth to get ready for them.  What I plan to do is to take my own advice, that I give to other people when they are stressing about their roses ... the garden is what it is, the visitors are coming to see ME ... and I will enjoy the time with them no matter what the garden looks like when they're here.
 
If I concentrate hard enough, I think I can convince myself that the weeds are 'filler' in the arrangement.
Related Posts with Thumbnails