Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Smallest of the Small, Part 2

New photos, taken this morning ... with a ruler, at the suggestion of our Dear Ms. Anthropy. 


Gold Coin


Sungold


Green Ice


... and two new ones that weren't blooming yesterday.


Saint Mary, 1986


Tom Thumb
(bred by Jan de Vink in the Netherlands in 1935.)


These photos not as clear as yesterday's, because this morning I had one hand on the tape measure and only one left to steady and operate the camera.  (Before you suggest that I use a tripod, you should know that I have three of them, and I'm just too impatient most days to use one.)

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog.)

5 comments:

  1. They are so very sweet! Love how tiny they are. I think I might try one in a pot on my deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh! Now that really puts them in perspective! They are tiny. Thank you, Connie!

    Did you get the link to the Corpse Flower I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tiny treasures. What an amazing collection.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love the pretties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails