Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Groundhog Photobomb

I have been finding deer tracks in the back part of my garden.   I grabbed my trusty game camera, and set it up to see if I could catch some photos of them.  After three days of patiently waiting, I checked the memory card to see what I had.  There was one photo ... this one:



I laughed out loud when I saw it, and I hope you do, too.

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

(I moved the camera to catch a slightly different angle of that part of our property, and I will patiently wait a little bit longer this time to check to see what I get.)

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Sunday, Connie. That little diva made my day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put our game cam out every night to see what we can find in our pasture... but your picture made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille! LOL!

    xo,

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. I still use my game cameras every night. The photos never cease to amuse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Connie; that ground hog will just love the new rose sprouts, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DID laugh out loud at this photo! That is hilarious! I think it's even funnier because of your title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess we are gonna have to get with the program....move the game cameras from the hunting club to the ranch and the nursery. What fun♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did laugh out loud! I need to put my fishing line up for my hostas before the deer discover them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect. If you wanted him in the photo, little chance. I guess it was on his terms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! Oh how cool that he photo bombed you. LOL Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails