Thursday, April 17, 2014

If Looks Could Kill

Ruby uses the dining room window as her spot from which to view the world.  (She is up there doing that right now, as a matter of fact.)  She perches with her back feet on the church pew below the window, her elbows on the windowsill, and she looks for bunnies and groundhogs and all other types of intruders.  

For the past few days, Maggie has been enjoying the same windowsill for afternoon sunbathing.  

I was fortunate to be sitting here with my iPad, so I could capture what happened yesterday while Maggie was snoozing in the sun and Ruby charged up there, thinking that she heard something in 'her' yard.

Maggie:  What do you think you're doing?  This is MY window now.

Ruby:  We can share.  I think there's a groundhog out there.



Ruby:  (snuffle, snuffle, snuffle)

Maggie:  (looks disgusted)



Ruby:  back to guard duty.

Maggie:  Stupid dog.



13 comments:

  1. LOL I've seen that interaction between my cats & dogs many times over. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and funny. Looks like they get along at least, even if they don't want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked like Ruby wanted to give Maggie a big old lick!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Let me love-lick you into getting what I want' plays out every nite with my cats in bed. Each wanting to be next to me.

    Always begins with love, ends with one running off.....

    One is more of a bully, so I do aid the other at times!

    Adore your pics.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo sweet! It's so funny to see animals interact like that. You have two beauties there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look that Maggie is giving Ruby. I think I have given that look to someone a time or two in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless, Connie. Thanks for the morning lift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Good catch. Always have to keep that camera handy to catch precious moments with the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute & adorable. Animals do seem to think that they have "their own spots" and no one should intrude on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails