Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Snapshot ... A Dose of Dorothy

Even though Alice and Dorothy are littermates, their personalities could not be more different.  Alice is very relaxed ... cruising through life happy as can be.  Dorothy, on the other hand, is rarely relaxed for very long.  She reacts to the slightest of noises, and her eyes are as big as a lemur's most of the time.

 
 
She is beside me on the couch right now ... her body looks relaxed, but her eyes tell a very different story. 
 
***********************************
 
Today, I'm going to Richmond for a meeting of the Richmond Rose Society.  We don't meet in July or August, so I'm always really excited for September to come and our monthly meetings to resume.  I'm going to head out to the garden in a few minutes to see what roses I have that I can cut and bring along to share.
 
Happy Sunday, Everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Charlie is a skittish cat also. Jumps at the weirdest of things! Makes me laugh though! Enjoy your meeting. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy and I have a lot in common!

    Enjoy your rose meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

    swimming pools Perth prices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both my cats are not very observant and lazy. Sleeping is their main pose. It is nice your cats have different personalities. It makes having them more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails