Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Few Tweaks to the Blog

I love it when I find a new blog that I enjoy, and the blogger includes labels in their sidebar ... it's like having an index.  Because I like it so much, and I figured you might like it too, I am in the process of adding labels my own past posts.

Now, if you want to have all the Friday Flowers posts in one place, or you want to see everything that relates to the greenhouse or the Rose Field, or if you just want to find all the pictures of pink roses ... the list of labels is right here to help.

I've updated every post since August so far, adding labels and converting each post to the new larger photos/larger font format.  As I get the time, I'll keep at it until all posts are indexed and labeled, and there are no more teeny photos.

(To tell the truth, with everything that's been happening here these past few weeks, I'm a bit blog-blocked.  It doesn't help that it's winter and there's not much garden-related stuff to tell you about.  Tomorrow is Friday, so I'll have Friday Flowers to brighten my day.  There's also a greenhouse update that you'll probably be interested in.)

See you tomorrow.

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails