Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Roses in Full Fall Bloom, Part 1.

A little while ago today, I went outside with my camera to take a few full-bush photos of some of the roses in the front yard Hybrid Tea Garden. There are so many flowers out there!


Here are a few of them for you:

Poulsen’s Pearl
Poulsen's Pearl

Ellen Poulsen
Ellen Poulsen

Atomic White
Atomic White

Mme. Jules Bouche and Sunny South
Mme. Jules Bouche, and Sunny South

Golden Ophelia
Golden Ophelia

Gail Borden
Gale Borden

Mlle. Augustine Guinoisseau
Mlle Augustine Guinoisseau

The Polyanthas in the Rose Field are putting on an even bigger show right now, if you can believe it. I’ll go out there in a little while with my camera to see if I can get some decent photos. (It's fairly overcast outside.) Stay tuned for Part 2.

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails