Friday, October 16, 2009

A New Look for the Blog.

Ever since I started this blog last year, I hated the fact that I was forced to use little pictures. I think in pictures, and I tell stories with pictures, and it just wasn’t right that all of you had to squint to see the pictures. This week, it bugged me enough to spend some time researching a solution. I installed a new template, played with the html a bit … and, voila! The blog has a whole new look, and I can use great big photos. I wish you could see the smile on my face.

Just for some comparison, here’s what I used to have to display:

Rose Field 9/17/09


And here’s what I can do now:

Central Aisle

Much better, don’t you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think its awesome! Im gonna have to do the same thing one day! only i'm not too computer savvy :( so i really mean the hubby will have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new layout. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. It really wasn't all THAT much work to come up with the new format (with my own helpful hubby at the helm, of course) ... makes me wonder why I waited so long. I'm SO much happier now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails