Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear 'noreply-comment@blogger.com'

I try to reply to every comment people leave here for me.  It's the polite thing to do.  I am genuinely interested in what each of you has to say, and I'm grateful that you took the time to do so.  It is frustrating for me to have a lovely person leave a comment here, only to find that the return address on their message is noreply-comment@blogger.com.  This means that I can't send a reply, and I always feel bad for that.  Please know that I want to send you a message to thank you for your visit, but noreply-comment@blogger.com won't let me.

Here's how you can change your settings and start receiving reply messages: 

1.  Open your blog and click on the red Blogger Icon.



2.  Click on 'Edit Profile', on the left side of the screen next to your picture.



3.  In the 'Privacy' section, check the box that says, “Show my e-mail address”.



4.  In the 'Identity' section, type in an e-mail address.



8.  Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Save Profile'.



That's all there is to it.

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't reply to all comments but I try to reply to many and it is frustrating not to be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. Thank you for showing me this! I have also been frustrated by not being able to answer all the lovely people that leave me comments.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails