Monday, May 18, 2009

Robert's Fabulous Garden!

My husband and I spent part of yesterday visiting my dear friend Robert. His garden is in full, glorious bloom ... and it's the most beautiful garden I have probably ever seen. His use of color, and vertical space, and his imaginative combination of roses and companions is incredible. I just can't think of enough superlative adjectives to describe what he has accomplished.


Robert's Barn and Mme. Gregoire Staechlin


Here is a slideshow with a taste of a few of his roses. I had to leave before I photographed the whole garden .... I'll be back later this week to finish the job.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q157/HartwoodHoney/Rose%20Gallery/Roberts%20Garden/?albumview=slideshow

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures of Roberts roses. Robert is a perfect example of what happens when someone gets rosefever. It is a dangerous incurable condition that renders people helpless so they simply must try to grow every wellknown rose under the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails