Thursday, March 11, 2010

Working on the Web Site.

It's beautiful and sunny and warm ... and I'm stuck inside. Tomorrow I am releasing the first crop of roses for 2010, with a completely new web site to go along with it, and there's about 1000 little things to do to prepare.


Here is a preview of the new home page:



I hope to finish with this computer stuff within the next hour or so.  If I do, I'll reward myself with a few hours outside working in the garden.  There are roses to plant, and roses to move, and climbers to tie ... I'm so excited!

Go to the Hartwood Roses web site tomorrow (Friday) to see all the changes.  I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails