Thursday, March 4, 2010

One of Those Days

The sun is out today.  It was gray, and cold, and drizzly the past two days, so the sun is a welcome sight.

I love this winter view of the barn, as seen from my kitchen window.  Once the trees leaf out, I won't see the barn from here again until fall.

The greenhouse should be warm enough for me to work comfortably in there this afternoon.  I have lots of roses to repot.  Before I realize it, May will be here and it will be time to open for the season.  The roses have to be ready.

The neighbor's crape myrtle, as the sun rose this morning.

For the next couple of hours, I'll work on stuff for my new web site, finish the laundry, and pack for my trip this weekend (more on this later).

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog.)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful view and it's finally sunny here today too! I'll be the first one knocking on your door this May to buy some lovely heirloom roses! And I hope you have a wonderful trip this weekend.

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails