Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Addition to the Hartwood Fleet.

Next month I will turn 50 ... did I just say that out loud? My husband wanted to get a really special present for me. This is what he found:



We picked this up last Friday afternoon. It’s a 2000 Club Car Turf II, designed to be used by golf course maintenance personnel. I think it looks like a teeny little dumptruck. It even has headlights.

No more making multiple trips back and forth from the garage with stuff, because the little bed in the back is perfect for hauling things around the property … and it’s fun!

(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails