Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Poor Ruby

A knitted dog hat was donated for the silent auction at our Greyhounds Rock fundraiser event a few weeks ago.  I took a quick look at it to see how it was made, and I designed and made my own version of it as a Santa hat to fit Ruby.



She doesn't appreciate it one bit.



It was a struggle to get her to stand still so I could take these few photos of her in the hat.  All she wanted to do was to rub her head on me to try to scrape it off.



It's a shame that the hat makes her so unhappy, because she sure was cute wearing it. 

11 comments:

  1. The Santa hat made me smile, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does not look happy! She is cute as can be but oh I can tell she is thinking, 'get this off my head...now!!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. do we get a Florida review?

    I thought it looked like "Little Red Ridinghood".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- Is that ever cute! Santa dog! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute, but I can picture her trying to get it off, too. I bet my grand dog, Buster, would wear one! I'm sending my daughter a link so she can see Ruby in her hat!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww... poor Ruby... but she sure does look cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Glad Ruby allowed a few pics. P. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. What a cutie! My stepdaughter just got a dog, and I've been knitting sweaters like crazy. Haven't tried a hat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! So cute! But poor Ruby. Not destined for this hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We agree 100% Ruby looks so cute.
    Cinnamon would be trying to get it off too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails