Friday, January 8, 2010

Return to Hollywood Cemetery .... Flowers on Friday.

As I look over my rose photos from last year, I come again and again to those I took during my visits to Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond.  I cannot overstate how much I enjoy visiting this cemetery.

For this week's Friday Flowers, I'll share with you some more of the roses found here that I haven't identified yet.  If you think you may know what any of these are, let me know.


















































































































(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails