Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My, my … How the Roses Have Grown.

The roses in the Rose Field were planted in June and July of last year. Here’s a series of photos to show you how much they have grown in the past 14 months. You will be amazed.

September 2008


Today


April 2009


Today


April 2009


Today


September 2008


Today


April 2009


Today


Here is a quick peek at the Arcade.

April 2009


Today


Thee are Hybrid China roses that were tiny little bands when I planted them last fall. Now they are almost as tall as I am.



The rows of once-blooming OGRs are almost completely impassable ... just since July. Later this fall, I will clear out some of the suckers and shorten the canes that the deer don’t eat.

July 2009


Today


(written by Hartwood Roses.  Hartwood Roses blog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails