Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Internet Store is Coming!

From the beginning of this plan to start a rose nursery, I knew that I would offer Internet shopping. You wouldn’t believe how many things are involved in what should be such a simple concept. Take orders, put roses in boxes, send them to their new homes … not so fast.

Thank Heaven for my dear husband, the computer guy. What you see on the web site now, and what is in the new E-Store you'll see soon, is all his work. I wrote down a big list of what I like to have when I’m shopping online, and he made it happen.

Within a few days, the store will be up and running and ready to take orders. There are only a few tiny things to finish … I’m so excited. I hope you are as thrilled with it as I am.

Here’s a little sneak peek:
Catalog Page

I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails