Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Snapshot... My New Shop Sign

A few weeks ago, I found a lovely woman named Pamela (of Backwoods Cottage) through a comment she left on one of my blog posts.   Pamela's blog is full of great garden info, she loves roses (who doesn't?), and she has the cutest little studio building!  She also makes and sells beautiful handpainted signs. 

I contacted her to ask if she would design a sign for my antique booth, and she was excited by the idea.  After a couple of weeks (to let the Christmas mania subside), she sent me photos of three flower designs for my approval.  All three of them were beautiful, and it was hard to choose my favorite ... in the end, the pink roses win every time. 

After I made my choice, she finished my sign, and now it hangs in my shop for everyone to see. 



It's perfect, don't you think.

Visit Pamela's web site HERE to see more of her beautiful signs.

Happy Sunday, Everyone!
Connie

13 comments:

  1. Connie, that is beautiful. What a great sign for your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie it is so pretty and perfect! And yes Pink Roses win every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. Pink is the winner everytime.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ~ this blog world is such a special place! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Pamela did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great painting! This will be beautiful in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sign! Pam does such a great job.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie! Pamela did a beautiful job and this sign is so perfect for your booth!! I hope it brings you lots of recognition and sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She did a beautiful job! Love the pink roses and the "H" and "A".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! and I love the name of the shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering why I was getting so many hits from your site, I have been offline for a few days painting like mad and now I am catching up on my blog reading! I do hope you enjoy your sign for a very long time! It was a pleasure to paint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails