The terms of this award require that I now share with you seven things about myself ... isn't that what I do here all the time? Let's see what I can come up with that you'll find interesting ...
1. Our house is the only place The Husband and I have lived in since our marriage in 1980 that is not a new structure. Really. I worked with all of our other houses to add old-house details and architectural interest ... no need to do that here.
2. I am the oldest of three children, and I truly like the company of my siblings.
3. I am allergic to cats ... but not as much now as I was when I was younger. Antihistamines are your friend.
4. I went to college to become a teacher, but I decided that being a Mom was a better career choice for me. When I want to teach, now I do it my own way ... by presenting a gardening program, mentoring a new gardener, posting a blog tutorial, etc.
5. I try to avoid working on ladders ... they scare me. Same with electricity. Electricians are magic.
6. My favorite music is heavy metal or hard rock, played really loud. I also love Motown. I don't hear too well out of my left ear.
7. I have always been a gardener, but I didn't start ROSE gardening until 2002. I'm a quick learner. :)
I am now supposed to pass this award to other bloggers who I admire, but I can't really narrow it down like this without feeling like I'm leaving someone out or hurting someone's feelings. I read and enjoy each of the blogs you see on my Blog List on the sidebar to your right. Do me a favor ... scroll down the list and check out one of the blogs over there that you have never visited before. Be sure to tell them that I sent you. :)
Thank you for thinking of me, Cindy and Michele. This was fun!