Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Today's Public Service Announcement

Made a discovery this morning that I thought would be useful to pass along.  If you're bleary-eyed early in the morning and you press the start button on your Keurig coffee maker without putting the cup in place, the tray beneath where the cup sits will hold the resulting brew.




True story ... 10 ounces of coffee in the tray, instead of all over the counter and onto the floor ... and I'm thankful that whoever designed this thing planned ahead for situations just like this.

(I'm feeling fine today, though my face is still swollen from my dental surgery on Monday.  No pain, though ... thankful for that, too.)

7 comments:

  1. I did that without the tray there....big mess~ Glad you are feeling better.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. Takes the pressure off of mornings, a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great save! That would have been a mess to deal with first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny, I did that myself for the very first time ever on the weekend. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeppers! Been there. Done that. lol

    Glad you are feeling some better.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch to the dental work. Wishing you speedy healing.
    Good save with the coffee machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails