Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Feet

Life is too short to wear boring shoes, and these lovelies are the latest additions to my collection ...

These came from Journeys at the mall.  If you want a pair of your own and you can't find them in a store, order them online.  They run a little bit big ... size 10 shoes fit my size 11 feet perfectly.


Those of you who are planning to attend the Heritage Rose Foundation conference in New Orleans in November will get to see them in person.  (November 13-16, details and registration info to come soon.  Mark your calendars.)

10 comments:

  1. Just bought Ked's mary jane's in a olive kaki color canvas.

    Thrift store, $3.

    More than happy feet, that drug of a good deal.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty shoes and I'm not a pink fan...but when it works...it WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh i love those shoes!! And i totally agree with you. Life is too short..Live out Loud!!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute!!! I love fun shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really pretty and so right for you.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how perfect Connie! Made just for you, aren't they?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very whimsical & perfect for a summer day.
    I may just have to order myself a pair for my 60th birthday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also just purchased a pair of red-with-white-polka-dots Keds sneakers. I needed something fun in the feet department; looks like you did too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails