Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rose Vignette

This little ceramic Toad House sits on a concrete paver beside our garage door.  The rose, Reve d'Or, is growing up the wall ... this stem was knocked down somehow, and it was laying on the ground ... creating a perfect rosey vignette.



All I had to do was sit on the ground and take this photo.  (I corrected the color and the exposure a bit in PicMonkey, and I added a hint of a dark edge to accentuate the rose.)

Isn't it delightful when beautiful things just happen!

8 comments:

  1. That IS a beautiful thing. I am sure there is so much "little beauty" all around your place that we will never see...that you are privy to take in daily. Lovely-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you saw this natural vignette and enjoyed a photo shoot! Lovely pic and beautiful Rose!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Connie! And you were so blessed to see it and capture it for us all! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Need to come see the roses soon.

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I bet the toads appreciate the decoration, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty arrangement. It suits that rose well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails